What does it mean to be a member?
- Membership is a demonstration of your commitment to Jesus and to the church’s core beliefs, values, and mission.
- Becoming a member empowers and allows you to serve in more ways at Bethel.
- Membership is an important first step to greater involvement in the powerful work God is doing here.
How do I become a member?
- Do you believe that Jesus if your Lord and Savior? At Bethel, we believe this is the most important question that you will answer in your lifetime. If the answer is yes…
- Contact the elders or the minister and express your desire to join the church family.
- You will profess your belief in Christ in the presence of other believers, committing to serve and be served by the brothers and sisters at Bethel Christian Church.